About Me

My photo
LASTBOSOFT is a platform for knowledge seeking. A place where aims at aiding technology oriented, through research activities. We simply talks, shares and encouraging the needs to utilize best out of latest inventions, with other areas of discussion. Lastbosoft have other areas of Services, which you can found through Google and other social media platforms. We're legit to deals with You're highly welcome!

Monday, March 13, 2023

WHY DO I TRUST OPAY SO WELL?

I can remember started operating an online payment platform since so long (not as banking system) but as payment interface on Opera Mini Apps.

I think we do paid for certain subscription on that just as those payment portal we does used to process online payment of tution fee in tertiary institutions.

So, since I'd been trusting the Opera Mini since all those years and without single dqy of complaint, even before the introduction of OPay app to Nigerians. The inbuilt payment platform system of then was what I want to believe eventually got converted into what we known today to be OPay. I could remember we do subscribed for something on the then Opera using our MasterCard those day. E don tail gan-an nio!

That's why somebody like me would forever be amazed seeing some people creating unnecessary fear for themselves or other peopm that OPay may run away just like MMM or other Ponzi scheme. I'm still wondering why, especially now that the company in question has successfully been approved to be operating as Financial Institution, not only here in Nigeria, but all over more than 80 countries of the world.

I don't think any reaspnable company would ever want to run away with people's money, having knowing that they'd already engaged or entered into bond with a whole Federal Republic of Nigeria and already expended so much Money on reservation with the CBN.


- LASTBOSOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

TEXT COPY OF BROADCAST BY PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU TO NIGERIANS ON THE ISSUES OF CURRENT ECONOMIC CHALLENGES AND THE WAY OUT

ATER DARKNESS COMES THE GLORIOUS DAWN My fellow citizens, I want to talk to you about our economy. It is important that you understand the r...