How I Deals With Debtors And Get Paid Eventually

I never knew I was that controversial when it's comes to claiming of my right! But, that is if it has to do with official matters like banking activities.

My bankers can testify to this🤑. Money is found in the orifice of lion. How would you officially cheat on my kind and thinking of going scot-free? No way! Sending E-mails or calling the headquarters of your bank could faster the process of your banking related issues rather that visiting their branches. I do contacted their headquarters once my records is seems twisted. And, it's like magic, I won most of my claimed issues in banks. It pays me alot.

I don't usually care when it's come to issues of individual owing me, no matter how much or how long, I just always avoid it. I somehow carefree about rewards once I'd successfully contributed my part of joint effort. I even always cares little or not at all, upon acknowledging that you were founds of posting me each time I request for my right. I sincerely sees thing as acts of God.

I do take things gently, not because I don't get the ability or will to face the adverse or unpleasant situation. Nay! I'm not dump my friend, I can force things to aids achieving my goals. But, the thing is that, the aftermath of my gentleness can be too venomously than the percentage of what you'd initiated. That's while I stays away from grudges.

It is never because I don't know the value for my money, it is because of how I was brought up. Not to place monetary issues in such extreme highest degree is my watchword. I don't place fortune over life-long affairs or friendship. It is never because I lack the courage to fight for myself, but, it is because money can make one uncontrollably rage in time of defending of oneself or right.

Though, for me, it's usually takes so long to see reason I should use force to claim my right. You cannot take me for granted then, fumbling around about me been soft to deal with. But, I mostly forgone some deals due to common dangers attached to monetary matter and people insatiable and desperation. They can aims at you more danger than you may be thinking, and, you may also become too dangerous to face in such time of revenge or retaliation. This is why I simply leaves everything to the hands of God and, I never once regret such actions.

My way is so simple! I don't like engaging in secrecy at all. I cannot be risking my life in the hands of dangerous people in seeking anything monetary, anything that has to do with women, or anything so valuable that people mostly seeks to possesses at all cost. That's why you would never see me in betting home or striving with people in attainament of official claims/benefit.

I love some sports though, I do plays some targeting games too. I got a lot of inquisitive mind, so I exploring most time of my life and, I predicts a little lot. But, that not to the extent of freaking for fortune, not to talk of chasing lucks around like other people does. I am contented in nature!

The same reason you can never see me placing a bet on anything no matter how cheap, profitable or sure, because life itself is completely unpredictable and not open for winning, it's full of ups and downs.

As you see me, as cheap as it is, predicting the end of life, as it is so sure for prediction of life-end, I can never place a bet on it that, it would not end today or in an hour time. This is simply because, I had learnt that whenever someone's died, his personal life is surely has dead with him. Which simply mean, since no one can predict when his life would end, so it is impossible for me to bet that life would not vanished today! Who knows, it might be the next hour or two.

How would you be sure, that your life is still in safe side while using forces against defaulters in retrieving of unaffordable amount from them? Treatening people harshly these days can be too dangerous for both parties, as especially it could lead the debtors in depression or turned him an oppressor against you whom the money belongs. This is what they call the "Hunter Hunted!" God forbid.

This is one of the reasons I do advice people in dealings of business, contract, or trust, to be very careful, It is insensible to put it all in any kind of dealings my friend! We should be considerate of unforeseen circumstances, as not all trials that's confuses could comes out well as expected. You Can Be Wise Dude!
....
...
..
.
"Little words are enough for whom wise in perspections"


- Lastbosoft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog